There is an opinion that it is impossible to achieve good results by training at home or on a regular sports ground. This has been repeatedly mentioned in the materials of sports magazines, but there are also many examples of the effectiveness of such exercises. The desire to succeed in pumping back muscles and lacking the opportunity to train in a sports club for one reason or another is a powerful incentive to achieve this goal at home.
In principle, such classes do not need special motivation, as the result speaks for itself:
- strong back excludes any problems with the spine, and if he is healthy, then all the systems of the human body work like a clock;
- during the training of this large group of muscles subcutaneous fat is burned and the amount of energy expenditure of the organism increases;
- V-shape is formed by the development of the widest dorsal muscles, and men and women dream of this silhouette.
Is it possible to achieve such results at home?
Training at home is uniquely effective, which is proved by many examples. Of course, you can not argue that there is no difference between intensive home classes and training in the gym. However, to achieve a visible result, training at home – is quite an achievable goal.
Why study in the hall give more significant results? The fact is that progression and growth are caused by increasing the load on the muscle group, and this requires a regular increase in working weight. At home, it is almost impossible to provide free weights of various kinds that can be used for exercise. It should be noted that only experienced athletes who have been engaged for at least two years can train with great weights. But at the start, to pump up your back and achieve a beautiful silhouette, there is enough training at home.
Home Training: Basic Principles
Adhering to the following basic rules, you can achieve significant results by training at home:
- Regularity of training – not more than twice a week. This is the best option, because a smaller amount of training will not achieve a tangible effect, and more is meaningless, as the muscular group needs time to recover.
- At the initial stage and until the ability to feel every tense and involved site appears, the exercises are performed in 3 approaches, each of which includes 12 to 15 repetitions. Subsequently, with the acquisition of the above skill, you can proceed to training until “refusal”- the approaches are performed as much as the forces and another one or two repetitions from above, which is called”from the last strength”.
- You can not start immediately with strength training, as this may result in injury. Without a preliminary preparatory stage – no warm-up and joint warm-up should be done by any training.
- Due to the fact that the muscles have the ability to get used to the plane and the nature of the impact of the load, it is advisable alternate training programs.
- Every lesson begins with basic exercises (one or two – enough), during the implementation of which two or more joints are involved. At the end of training – one or two isolation exercises (one muscle, one joint).
Training program №1
To build the widest muscles use several basic exercises, one of the most effective is the traction dumbbells in slope. In the process of its execution, both halves of the back are worked, while the weak half works without “help” stronger.
Starting position: legs, slightly bent at the knees, a bent waist, the body falls 90 degrees, in the hands of a dumbbell, elbows pointing upwards along the body. The dumbbells are raised to the maximum connection of the blades, then slowly, stretching the muscles, fall down to the original position.
Another effective exercise – traditional pull-ups. Vis on the crossbar: the grip is straight, palms are located somewhat wider than the shoulder joints. Pull up so that the position of the chin is parallel to the crossbar, then fall down, while the elbow joints should be fully straightened.
It is important that the bar does not wrap around the thumbs, otherwise a partial redistribution of the load on the bicep will occur.
As an isolation exercise, the final training is recommended pulling dumbbell with one hand in the support. Starting position: one leg straight (supporting), the second one should rest on the plane with a bent knee. Take the dumbbell in the hand that is on the side of the straight leg, the emphasis on the second hand, with the palm should be located under the shoulder joint.
See also: Sumo craving
- The back with the lowered waist is held parallel to the floor, the dumbbell rises in the same plane with the body until the peak muscle contraction.
- Return to the starting position.
Training program №2
If we compare the basic exercises in terms of their effectiveness for the development of the back, then one of the best is the deadlift. During its execution, the hamstrings and buttocks are also studied. This exercise is supplemented with work with dumbbells – an excellent option for women and beginners. Training begins, as always, with warm-up and warm-up.
Take the starting position: back with a lowered lower back, legs slightly bent at the knees and located on the width of the shoulders, take dumbbells and lower hands in front of him.
- Tilting is performed slowly until the body assumes a position parallel to the floor. In this case the dumbbells are in close proximity to the body.
- Take the starting position, the body must be fully straightened.
In order to deeply work the lower part of the latissimus muscles are used tightening with a narrow grip, which have slight differences from the classical version. The difference lies in the location of the palms on the crossbar – the position should be so close that the thumbs touched each other with their tips.
At the end of the training, isolation exercises are performed. For home training is suitable hyperextension, while a special simulator is easily replaced with a hard sofa or other hard surface that can provide a comfortable position of the pelvis and legs.
The main task is the possibility of free movement of the body up / down and good fixing of the legs. When this issue is resolved the palm should be taken behind the back of the head, and lower the body with the lowered lower back to the lower limit, then smoothly rise up to the maximum level with an even back.
How quickly to achieve the result?
Given the following nuances, and strictly adhering to the above rules can significantly increase the effectiveness of home training and quickly achieve the desired results.
- At the end of each training, do not forget about stretching exercises. We should not forget about this point, since it is important for the development of muscles. Also, stretching allows to minimize the discomfort arising from heavy loads.
- The increase in loads should be carried out by increasing the working weight, and not by increasing the number of repetitions in the approach.
- The question is of fundamental importance supply. The diet of a training person should consist of 50% of complex carbohydrates, 30% protein, and the rest – red fish, vegetable oils, nuts. In the construction of muscles, quality nutrition is given the most important role.
Efficiency of home training depends on the purposefulness and self-organization of a person, the correct approach to employment, the obligatory regularity and patience.